Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wow, we've made it!

Congratulations to the class of 2009! Tough times, fun times, unforgettable times..
I'm so glad I had such good friends with me all these years. Good friends are hard to come by and I'm so lucky to have a bunch of really good ones. I love you guys <3
Thank you lil sis.


I read this on a blog..

So Stop waiting until you finish school, until you go back to school, until you lose 10 pounds, until you have kids, until your kids leave the house, until you start work, until you retire, until you get married, until you get divorced, until Friday night, until Sunday morning, until you get a new car or home, until your car or home is paid off, until spring, until summer, until when??? Until you got no more chance to decide that there is no…

Better time than right now to be happy.
Happiness is a journey, not a destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment