Sunday, February 5, 2012

relaxing sunny weekend.

starting off the beautiful sunny day with brunch at Two Chefs and a Table.
J's chicken and waffle.  it was massive. and delicious.
my monsieur andre.  yes please :)  i love sourdough bread - with sliced meats, egg and hollandaise sauce.
sitting at the bar watching the 2 chefs cook.. not sure where they went at this moment.
cool painting and lights.
my empty ceasar glass.. i want an ice tray to make these perfect large ice cubes. 

--
then shopping on main st. and at Gourmet Warehouse.. looking for those ice cube trays.  they opened their upstairs space! and had all these wonderful things I wanted to buy..
cute butter knife. 
cake stands. 
cupcake stand.
one of my prized purchases of the day... this cow milk glass to match my other milk glass..

--
then some grocery shopping at Choffi's for striploin steaks :) 
ahh.. my favourite.. 
yumm.
the cork broke and fell inside the wine bottle!! so had to filter and pour the wine into Amber's kool-aid jug :P  this has been the most relaxing weekend since I got back from vacation.  what a perfect way to spend my Saturday and a lovely Sunday night dinner with the girls.  Sometimes life is just peachy.  (Note to self: take a day off after vacation before going back to work.)

1 comment:

  1. I lol'd at "not sure where they went at this moment"

    :)

    ReplyDelete